The only pathology textbook written specifically for physical therapy, this latest Fifth Edition continues to provide practical and easy access to information on specific diseases and conditions related to physical therapy practice. Goodman and Fuller’s Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist, 5th Edition (PDF) coverage includes guidelines, precautions, and contraindications for interventions with patients who have musculoskeletal or neuromuscular problems, as well as other medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. Logically organized content offers at-a-glance access to essential information on common illnesses, diseases, adverse drug effects, organ transplantation, laboratory values, and more to ensure patients’ most reliable and effective physical therapy.
- NEW! Helpful references and additional boxes/tables are available in the Fullers eBook.
- NEW! Information on genomics and regenerative medicine as they relate to physical therapy practice.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest discoveries and findings in the science of quantum physics, mind-body connection, and consciousness-based energy medicine.
- NEW! Enhanced eBook version is included with print purchase, allowing students to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on various devices.
- UPDATED! Evidence-based content with more than 7,000 references ensures content is current and applicable for today’s physical therapists and physical therapist students.
- NEW! Completely reconfigured introductory chapters recognize how much physical consequences of trauma, social isolation, and psychiatric disorders affect recovery from pathology, and how integration of self-regulation into intervention is key to the future of practice.
- NEW! Expanded content on the role of epigenetics in optimizing exercise-based interventions (a concept referred to as “precision physical therapy”) addresses its increasing importance in physical rehabilitation management related to pathology, individual diseases, risk factors, and patient responses to physical therapy interventions.
978-0323673556, 978-0323673570, 9780323673563, 0323673562, 978-0323673563
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Goodman and Fuller’s Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.