The Voice of Clinical Reason – A Doody’s Core Title for 2023!
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 21st Edition (PDF) is the world’s most trusted clinical medicine textbook―and a superb resource for learning the art and science of clinical reasoning. Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 21E provides the information you need for the best patient care possible. This latest new 21st Edition is fully updated with timely new chapters and essential updates across the spectrum of internal medicine.
Written and edited by the world’s top experts in their respective fields (including the famous Dr. Fauci), this landmark guide provides comprehensive, accurate, and essential coverage of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.
Harrison’s is world-renowned as the most authoritative source for:
• Practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
• Updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines
• Coverage of both therapeutic approaches and specific treatment regimens
• Excellent and extensive visual support, including radiographs, clinical photos, schematics, and high-quality drawings
• Clear, concise schemas that facilitate the generation of differential diagnoses to reason efficiently through complex real-world clinical cases
• The physiologic and etiologic basis of signs and symptoms, which are covered through a wealth of unsurpassed expert guidance and linked to the disease-specific chapters that follow
• Organ/system-specific sections, with clinically relevant pathophysiology and practical clinical advice on the approach to the patient, strategies towards building a differential diagnosis, outstanding clinical algorithms and diagnostic schema, a wealth of clinical images and diagrams, current clinical guidelines, and general and specific approaches to therapy
Harrisons remains the most trusted resource in a world influenced by endless sources of medical information. The most timely and comprehensive updates from the world’s top experts are featured in the Twenty-First Edition:
• Updated and time-saving curation and synthesis of established and new medical literature and studies
• Numerous atlases featuring curated collections of critical visual aspects of diagnosis and management
• Clinically relevant coverage of disease mechanics, pathophysiology, and related therapeutic mechanisms
• Updated content that reflects newly approved therapeutics and new practice-changing guidelines and evidence summaries
• Current coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, from COVID to dementia to sepsis to multiple sclerosis to lung cancer
• More than 1000 clinical, pathological, and radiographic photographs, diagnostic and therapeutic decision trees, and clear schematics and diagrams describing pathophysiologic processes
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 21st Edition, (Both Volumes, Volume 1 and Volume 2) in PDF. No access codes are included.