Human Microanatomy (PDF) is a comprehensive histology text that analyzes human structure and function from the subcellular to organ level of organization. In addition to emphasizing medically relevant information, each chapter considers developmental and evolutionary aspects of microanatomy while also using celebrity medical histories to help provide real-world context for accompanying descriptions of normal histology. The book is richly illustrated with over 1400 full-color micrographs and drawings assembled into cohesive groupings with detailed captions to help elucidate key histological concepts. Text illustrations are further supplemented by hundreds of other light and electron micrographs available in a free digital atlas covering a broad spectrum of microanatomy.
Every textbook chapter also includes a preview, pictorial summary, and self-study quiz to highlight and review essential elements of histology. By incorporating features like medical histories, biological correlates, and various study aids, Human Microanatomy: Cell Tissue and Organ Histology with Celebrity Medical Histories provides an appealing and informative histology treatment for readers interested in the structural bases of cell, tissue, and organ functioning.
- Uses celebrity medical histories to help provide context for descriptions of normal histology
- Includes helpful study aids such as chapter previews, pictorial summaries, and self-study quizzes
- Contains 1400+ full-color micrographs and drawings that illustrate a wide range of histological features
- Offers free access to an ancillary online atlas with hundreds of additional light and electron micrographs
- Presents a novel and comprehensive account of the structure and function of human cells, tissues, and organs
- Supplements of medically relevant information with developmental and evolutionary correlates of microanatomy
978-0367771843, 978-0367364571, 978-1000428995, 978-0429353307, 978-0367771843
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Human Microanatomy: Cell Tissue and Organ Histology with Celebrity Medical Histories in PDF format. No access codes are included.