This ebook Materials in Advanced Manufacturing (PDF) introduces the latest processing technologies for a variety of materials in advanced manufacturing and applications. Design criteria and considerations of processing or devices are theoretically introduced, and numerical simulation and experimental study are included.
- Discusses advanced materials for sound absorption
- Considers additive manufacturing of cellular solids and metal additive manufacturing
- Covers a variety of materials, including hard materials, soft materials, metals, and composites
- Reviews advanced manufacturing for antenna applications and embroidered RFID tags for wearable applications
- Describes nanotechnology approaches, modern piezoelectric techniques, and physical and mechanical studies of the structure-sensitive properties of the materials
Aimed at researchers, engineers, and advanced students in materials processing and manufacturing, this work helps students understand which processing technology is suitable for a specific material and the design rules for a particular application.
978-1032021584, 978-1000821239, 978-1032021577, 978-1032021577, 978-1003182146
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Materials in Advanced Manufacturing in PDF for download. No access codes are included.