This sale only includes the Maternal Child Nursing 6th Edition TestBank in PDF. The ebook is NOT included in this sale.
About the Book
Build your skills in the science and art of maternity and pediatric nursing! Maternal-Child Nursing, 6th Edition makes understanding the essentials of women’s health, maternity, and children’s nursing care easy. It simplifies the steps of the nursing process and relates them to care, helping you develop clinical judgment skills and provide safe, effective care in evidence-based practice. This edition adds case studies preparing you for the new Next Generation NCLEX® examination. Best of all, active learning tools and features make it fun to master nursing concepts, offering plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge to the practice setting.
- Nursing Care Plans help students apply the nursing process to plan individualized care in the most common maternity and pediatric situations.
- Clinical Reference sections in pediatrics chapters provide basic information on disorders and their related anatomy and physiology, differences in body systems between children and adults, commonly used drugs, lab values, diagnostic tests, and procedures.
- Clinical Judgment boxes highlight situations designed to test clinical judgment skills.
- Health Promotion boxes highlight information needed to comprehensively assess well infants and children at various ages.
- Safety Alerts emphasize what is important to remember when providing safe and optimal quality care.
- Pathophysiology boxes present an illustrated overview of illnesses and how to manage them.
- Want to Know boxes provide teaching guidelines, including sample answers for questions that are likely to be asked or topics that need to be taught.
978-0323697880, 978-0323697897, 978-0323751469, 978-0323697903, 978-0323697910
NOTE: This sale only includes the Test Bank for Maternal-Child Nursing (Sixth Edition). No access codes or ebook are included.