Eysenck’s Simply Psychology, Fifth Edition, (PDF) is an engaging and reader-friendly introduction to the key principles of psychology. Organized around the major approaches to the subject, it covers biological, developmental, social, and cognitive psychology and individual differences.
Supported by a wealth of colour illustrations, this textbook provides students new to the subject with straightforward and clear explanations of all the key topics within contemporary psychology. The features spread throughout the book are designed to help readers to engage with the material and include:
- further reading and evaluation boxes
- chapter introductions and summaries
- structured essay and self-assessment questions
- highlighted key terms and a comprehensive glossary
- case studies and examples illustrating the application of critical theories
- a practical chapter that offers students tips and advice to help them improve their study skills and get the most out of the book and their studies.
Additional features new to the fifth edition include:
- new quizzes
- updated further reading advice
- an extra chapter on clinical psychology
- additional coverage of popular topics, like sleep.
- an expanded section on quantitative research methods
This is an ideal text for students new to psychology and those in related fields such as nursing, social work, and the social sciences.
978-0367607852, 978-1000540215, 978-0367550158, 978-1003100492
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Simply Psychology, 5th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.