A favorite among successful students, and often recommended by professors, the unique Examples & Explanations series gives you extremely clear introductions to concepts followed by realistic examples that mirror those presented in the classroom throughout the semester.
Use Glannon’s Examples and Explanations for The Law of Torts 6th Edition (PDF) at the beginning and midway through the semester to deepen your understanding through clear explanations, corresponding hypothetical fact patterns, and analysis. Then use it to study for finals by reviewing the hypotheticals as well as the structure and reasoning behind the accompanying analysis. Designed to complement your casebook, the trusted Examples & Explanations for The Law of Torts, 6th Edition gets right to the point in a conversational, often humorous style that helps you learn the material each step of the way and prepare for the exam at the end of the course.
The unique, time-tested Examples & Explanations 6th Edition is invaluable to teach yourself the subject from the first day of class until your last review before the final. Each guide:
- remains a favorite among law school students
- quickly gets to the point in a conversational style laced with humor
- works with ALL the major casebooks, suits any class on a given topic
- is often recommended by professors who encourage the use of study guides
- challenges your understanding with hypotheticals similar to those presented in class
- provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures
- helps you learn new material by working through chapters that explain each topic in simple language
- provides a valuable opportunity to study for the final by reviewing the hypotheticals as well as the structure and reasoning behind the corresponding analysis
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Examples and Explanations for The Law of Torts, 6th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.