For nearly 40 years, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has provided emergency physicians, physician assistants, residents, and other emergency medicine practitioners with authoritative, accessible, and comprehensive information in this rapidly evolving field. The fully revised Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice 10th Edition (PDF) 2-volume set delivers practical, evidence-based knowledge and specific recommendations from clinical experts in a clear, precise format, with focused writing, current references, and extensive use of illustrations to provide definitive guidance for emergency conditions. With coverage ranging from airway management and critical care through diagnosis and treatment of virtually every emergency condition, from highly complex to simple and common, this award-winning, two-volume reference remains your #1 choice for reliable, up-to-date information across the entire spectrum of emergency medicine practice.
- Features revised and refined chapter templates that enhance navigation, making it easy to find critical information quickly.
- Features over 1,700 figures, including more than 350 new anatomy drawings, graphs and charts, algorithms, and photos.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access the ebook’s text, figures, and references on various devices.
- Reviewed and verified cover-to-cover by a team of expert clinical pharmacists to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all drug information and treatment recommendations.
- Rosens provides access to more than 1,200 questions and answers online to aid in exam preparation and two dozen new video clips showing how to best perform critical emergency procedures in real-time.
- Offers the most immediately clinically relevant content of any emergency medicine resource, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations and workflows with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Contains eight entirely new chapters covering coronaviruses/COVID-19, the morbidly obese patient, human trafficking, sexual minority (LGBTQ) patients, social determinants of health, community violence, and humanitarian aid in war and crisis.
- Includes new information across the spectrum of emergency care, such as adult and pediatric airway management, shock, pandemic disease, emergency toxicology, sepsis syndrome, resuscitation, medical emergencies of pregnancy, the immunocompromised patient, child abuse, pediatric sedation, pediatric trauma, and more.
978-0323757898, 978-0323758475, 978-0323758482
NOTE: This product only includes the textbook (2 volumes in a single file) Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice, 10th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.