This updated and incomparable review bible for the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, 4th Edition (PDF) has been thoroughly updated to reflect current practice and the core knowledge tested on the exam. Recognized for its organization, consistency, and clarity through editions, the Fourth Edition ebook distills the essentials. It provides focused reviews of all major PM&R topics including stroke, musculoskeletal medicine, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury, pain management, and more. Every chapter in the fourth edition has been rigorously evaluated and refreshed to ensure the information is accurate and current. Sections on cancer treatment and rehabilitation, rheumatologic disease, and ultrasound have been significantly upgraded to incorporate new board requirements and changes in criteria for diagnosis and management.
Written in outline format for easy access to information, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, 4E, is modeled on the content blueprint for the Self-Assessment Examination for Residents (SAE-R) used by residents nationwide. Board pearls are indicated with an open-book icon to highlight key concepts and flag each topic’s important clinical and board-eligible aspects. The topics are divided into major subspecialty areas written by author teams with clinical expertise in the subject and reviewed by senior specialists in each area. More than 500 signature illustrations—now with color added—clarify and reinforce concepts. In addition to its proven value as the primary resource for Board preparation and MOC, the book is a trusted clinical reference for daily practice needs.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Thoroughly reviewed, revised, and updated to reflect current practice and core knowledge tested on Boards
- Significant upgrades to ultrasound content
- Expanded sections on cancer treatments and rehabilitation along with rheumatologic guidelines and treatments, including new criteria for diagnosis
- Addition of color to highlight artwork and content areas
- Includes over 500 detailed illustrations to clarify concepts
- Provides updated epidemiologic and statistical data throughout.
- Organizes information in outline format and by topic for easy reference
- Board “Pearls” are highlighted with an open-book icon to flag key concepts and stress high-yield aspects of each topic
- Covers all topics on the content outlipne for the Self-Assessment Examination for Residents (SAE-R) used by residents nationwide
- Authored by physicians with special interest and expertise in their respective areas and reviewed by senior specialists in those areas
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.